The YouthSERVE Summer Internship places youth (grades 8-12th) with local nonprofits for 6 weeks where they will have the chance to gain work experience, build skills, earn community service hours and help the community!
The YouthSERVE Summer Institute is a free 6-‐week program that helps youth recognize their passion, share Their talent and realize their power to transform our community through service. Each year up to 30 Summer Service Internships are provided at local non-‐profits for dedicated youth in grades 8-‐12.
Program dates: June 12th-‐ July 21st
During the six week program volunteers:
• Work at a non-‐profit placement for a maximum of 4 hours per day for up to 4 days per week
• Attend job readiness and team-‐building workshops
• Participate in service projects
• Attend fun field trips (SF Giants Game and more!)
• Earn community service hours
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS MAY 19TH.
APPLY AT: bit.ly/ysi2017
CONTACT Desiree Farnal for more information.
Phone: (831) 427-‐5070 x118