TEMPORARY POSITION ONLY
TEMPORARY POSITION ONLY
Deadline for Applications: August 20, 2018
CASA reserves the right to begin interviews as soon as qualified applicants’ resumes are received. Position may be filled before deadline. No calls please.
We seek a welcoming, organized self-starter who is friendly, and detail oriented to fill this position from approximately mid-September 2018 to mid-February 2019. The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously, be able to maintain cooperative, effective, collegial working relationships with a diverse population of staff, volunteers, and community members, all while managing multiple projects/priorities.
In addition to greeting and orienting volunteers with the use of the house, this position is responsible for general office reception and administrative support, as well as, data management, including confidential information about staff, volunteers and children’s cases. This position also helps with maintenance of office systems/equipment, technical support and assistance with other projects required for CASA program training and operations.
The major areas of responsibility are:
- Volunteer Screening and Data Entry
- Assures effective and efficient coordination of scheduling and paperwork between CASA staff and volunteers
- Volunteer Support
- Coordinate use and activities for the CASA house
- Produce and distribute bi-monthly email communications to volunteers
- Program and Training Support
- Provides clerical and logistical support to the Case Supervisors as required.
- Responsible for the administrative aspects of training programs serving CASA volunteers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proficiency with Google Office Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel, and other web-based applications
- Maintain accurate records and attend to detail
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and Quick Learner
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Demonstrate respect of all people regardless of socioeconomic background, culture, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or gender
- Have reliable transportation, car insurance ability to travel throughout Santa Cruz County if needed
- Ideally Bilingual English/Spanish
- Successful completion of background screening process (i.e. DMV check, FBI, Department of Justice (DOJ), CACI (Child Abuse Central Index
Full Time-Temporary: 40 hours/week (some evening and weekend work), approximately mid-September to mid-February.
Salary: $15-17/hour, commensurate with experience
Send resume, three job references, and a cover letter summarizing your qualifications, your interest in the position, to email@example.com by 5pm August 20, 2018. No calls please. CASA of Santa Cruz reserves the right to begin interviews as soon as qualified applicants’ resumes are received.
CASA of Santa Cruz County is an equal opportunity employer