Turn Your Car into Cash for CASA of Santa Cruz County!
Vehicle donations to CASA have the potential to bring hundreds and sometimes even thousands of dollars in support of our programs. Donating is easy, the pick-up is free, and your gift is tax-deductible.
TODAY is a great day to donate that car, truck, boat, or RV - running or not- that you no longer need. We’ll give it a new home and turn your gift into significant funds for our program and services.
Here’s How It Works:
1. Call 855-500-7433 or Complete the Online Donation Form at www.careasy.org/nonprofit/casaofsantacruz. The Vehicle Donation Support team is available seven days a week and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
2. Schedule Your Free Pick-up: This will arrange to have a licensed tow company pick up your vehicle at a time convenient for you. The vehicle will be taken to one of many sale locations where it will be sold—all at no cost to you.
3. CASA of Santa Cruz Receives the Funds and You Could Qualify for a Tax Deduction! Vehicle donations are tax-deductible, and we work to get the highest return per vehicle for us and for your tax benefit. In most cases, when the driver arrives for your tax-deductible gift, you’ll be provided with the donation receipt. You will be mailed a thank-you letter within 30 days of the sale of the vehicle, which also serves as a donation tax receipt.
• Vehicle has a clear title.
• Vehicle is in one piece.
• Vehicle is accessible for safe towing.
• Vehicle does not need to be running.
For more information about the advantages of donating a vehicle to CASA visit www.careasy.org/nonprofit/casaofsantacruz