The Friends of CASA are a dedicated group of volunteers, integral to the success of CASA's mission. Many, but not all of the members are former CASA Advocates who would like to continue to work with CASA in a different capacity.
The Friends help organize, promote, and run our events throughout the year. Through the annual For the Love of Children event, the Friends support the CASA Children’s Fund. The Friends are also crucial to the success of the Move for CASA and Imagine! events as well.
Through outreach and word of mouth, the Friends help educate the community about the work of CASA, and how best to support the children and youth in foster care.
As a Friend of CASA, you choose your level of involvement, including:
- Attending our semi-annual planning meetings.
- Attending CASA’s annual events: For the Love of Children Luncheon, the Imagine! fundraiser, and the Human Race.
- Joining one of the committees that plan the above events — or join the Friends Executive Committee.
- Helping with CASA mailings approximately four times a year.
- Becoming an office volunteer and assist in the CASA office as needed,
- Assist with the annual holiday parties for the CASA children and youth.
- Providing much appreciated financial support.